Bubble Stickers Jewelry
size of charms: 2”-5”
- Round or oval epoxy stickers
- Patterned print paper, scraps: inspirational words, flowers
- Silver jump rings: 6mm, nine (for each bracelet and earrings set); 8mm (for each bracelet)
- Earring clasps, two (for each pair)
- Silver lobster claw clasp (for each bracelet)
- Chain-nose pliers
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- 1. To make charms, apply epoxy stickers to paper covering flower or inspirational word images. Use scissors to trim around images. Use 1/8” hole punch to punch hole at top of each charm.
- 2. For bracelet, use chain-nose pliers to open six jump rings. Insert jump ring through hole on each charm and then onto silver chain, spacing evenly. Use chain-nose pliers to squeeze jump rings closed.
- 3. To attach lobster clasp, use chain-nose pliers to open 8mm jump ring. Insert jump ring on end of silver chain and then onto lobster clasp. Use chain-nose pliers to squeeze jump ring closed.
- 4. For earrings, repeat process to make two charms of same image (if desired).
- 5. To attach earring charms, use chain-nose pliers to open two 6mm jump rings. Insert jump ring through earring charm hole and then onto earring wire. Use chain-nose pliers to squeeze jump rings closed.
- 1. If working with younger kids, have kids design charms and adults assemble jewelry.
by Melony Miller Bradley