Snowflake Scarf, Hat, and Gloves
- Neenah White EPC Film
- Connie Crystals Faceted Crystals, 4mm, 72
- Fleece scarf, gloves, hat set
needle and thread, scissors
- Provo Craft Cricut Cutting System, Mat, & Accent Essentials Cartridge
- Provo Craft Cricut Tool Kit
- 1. Position EPC Film on mat. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to create snowflakes ranging in sizes from 1” to 2-1/2” using die cutter and cartridge.
- 2. Peel away excess paper around and inside snowflakes.
- 3. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to iron snowflakes onto scarf, gloves, and hat for one minute; let cool. Peel backing off. See Photo 1, Photo 2, and Photo 3. (see photos)
- 4. With needle and thread, sew one crystal onto each circle point of snowflake and one crystal on center of snowflake.
- 5. For added bling, sew six crystals onto ring finger on one glove.
- 1. Peel backing away slowly. If EPC Film did not fully attach, re-iron, and cool down.
by Ann Butler Designs