You Give Me the Chills Card
- Cardstock: white, pale blue
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Papers: Icy, Borders
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Alpha + Bits Stickers
- American Crafts Dark Brown Twine
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Fiskars Corner Rounder Punch
- Tiny stapler and staples
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 3-3/4”x5” light blue cardstock panel.
- 3. Using photo as guide, cut and adhere 3-1/2”-long paper and sticker strips horizontally to blue cardstock panel, leaving 1/4”-wide border along left edge.
- 4. Detail cut 5”-long strip from pink chevron section of Borders paper. Adhere strip down left edge of paper-covered panel, leaving very narrow blue border. Detail cut left panel edge just beyond chevrons.
- 5. Cut 1/4”x5” strip from tiny stripe side of Icy paper; adhere over vertical paper seam.
- 6. Use punch to round corners on right side of panel.
- 7. Staple panel in “X” pattern in lower right corner and between red dot and blue snowflake strips at upper left side.
- 8. Wrap twine several times around panel, tying small bow at left side. Adhere panel to card. Staple panel to card in “X” pattern in upper right corner.
- 9. Adhere snowman sticker to card with foam adhesive.
- 1. For a monochromatic look, mix patterns within a single color family. Pinks and reds, with a heart sticker instead of a snowman, would make a great Valentine!
by Becky Williams for Bella Blvd.