- Colorbok/TPC Studio Paper: White Embossed Swirl Decorative Paper, Christmas Cheer Collection Snow Dance
- Avatrex Scrapbooking Attitude Inkjet Film, 8-1/2”x11”, one sheet
- Green/black floral satin ribbon, 5/8”-wide, 14” length
- Digital photo, 6”x4”
pencil, fine-tip black marker, straight pins
- Computer and inkjet printer
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, Metal Ruler, 8” Scissors
- Elmer’s CraftBond Adhesives: All Purpose Glue Stick, Foam Mounting Tape, 3-D Popup-Medium Glue Spots
- 1. Make 8-1/2”x5-1/2” top-fold card from back side of Snow Dance paper.
- 2. Read Scrapbooking Attitude package instructions. Print mirror image of 6”x4” digital photo onto glossy side of Attitude sheet. Trim image sheet to 7”x5”. Wait to remove backing paper.
- 3. Cut 7”x5” panel from White Embossed Swirl paper. Apply even layer of glue stick to paper piece. Peel backing from Attitude sheet. With an assistant, hold printed (glossy) side of film 1” above card and visually center image. With assistant’s end still held up, place your end down onto paper, lightly pressing onto glue. Smooth image, working toward assistant’s end.
- 4. Gently smooth to eliminate any air bubbles. If bubbles appear, insert straight pin into them and smooth to flatten. Let dry completely.
- 5. Trim laminated image 1/4” larger than image area.
- 6. For title, use computer to format “Happy Day” in desired font, leaving space between words to hand-draw heart later. Print mirror image of text onto glossy side of remaining Attitude sheet. Use marker to draw heart in desired position. Trim text to 1-1/4”x5-1/2” strip. Apply glue stick to left edge of card, remove backing, and press Attitude greeting in place. Let dry.
- 7. Repeat Step 6 to create “BFF” title; trim title close to letters using scissors. Apply glue stick to main image, only where title will go. Adhere title to image.
- 8. Adhere laminated image to card front using two layers of foam tape, 3/4” from right edge.
- 9. Tie ribbon bow and adhere to card using adhesive dot.
- 10. Write message inside card.
- 1. Use this technique to create memorable holiday and everyday cards, invitations, mini albums, and more.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.