Twine Heart Card
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- The Twinery Raspberry Twine
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Love Birds Stamp Set
- PSA Essentials Stamper Body with Black Ink Pad
- Silhouette Silhouette Cutting System, Cameo or Portrait, and heart cutting file of choice
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
- Black journaling pen
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, 3M Scotch Brand Foam Mounting Tape
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x4-1/4” Whisper White top-fold card.
- 2. Cut small heart from remaining Whisper White cardstock, leaving 2” border all around. With heart at center, trim cardstock into 3” square.
- 3. Use journaling pen and ruler to draw stitched border around card and heart square. Draw stitched border around heart opening.
- 4. Stamp “Love” in bottom right corner of card. Tie twine into bow around card fold.
- 5. Turn heart square over and outline heart opening with liquid glue. Press twine diagonally across heart opening in tight rows, adding more glue as needed. Let dry completely.
- 6. Adhere heart square to card with foam tape.
- 1. Back heart opening with fabric for a similar effect in less time. Don’t own an electronic cutter? Use a pattern and craft knife, or a craft punch, to create the opening.
by Anthonette Chavez for PSA Essentials