Valentine Photo Block
- Michaels ArtMinds Photo Block
- Papers: Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli Collection Clove Fresh Garlic, Echo Park Paper Co. Yours Truly Collection Adore
- Echo Park Paper Co. Yours Truly Collection Stickers: Element, Alpha
- Hot pink rhinestones
- JoAnn Valentine Glitter Branch
- Family photos
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush
- File or sanding block
- Plaid FolkArt Baby Pink Acrylic Paint
- Adhesives: Plaid Mod Podge, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Runner, 3M Scotch Brand Pop Dots, glue gun and sticks
- 1. Paint base of photo block Baby Pink; let dry.
- 2. Cut word paper to fit front and back of block; adhere to surface with Mod Podge.
- 3. Cut damask paper to fit top and sides of block; adhere with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- 4. Use file to sand edges of block, removing excess paper.
- 5. Apply final coat of Mod Podge to paper-covered block, if desired; let dry.
- 6. Embellish block with stickers and rhinestones.
- 7. Use glue gun to adhere Valentine branch to back of photo display; let dry.
- 8. Print two small photos and add to display as shown.
- 1. Look for seasonal embellishments the week right after holidays to find great embellishments for next year’s projects!
by Lisa Dorsey