Love You Card
- Cream cardstock
- Studio Calico Papers: Take Note Collection Executive, Pink Pearl, Cubicle; Classic Calico Collection Newsprint
- Bazzill Basics Paper Paper Flowers: Primula Creamsicle, 1”; Bachelor White, 3/4”
- My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart Collection Faceted Gems
- My Mind’s Eye Kraft Funday Collection Everyday Fun Embellishments: Wood Banners, Twine
- Orange chipboard flower button
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System
- Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz Scallop Edges Die
- Studio Calico Mr. Huey Gold Color Mist
- Clearsnap ColorBox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots
- 1. Make 5”x6-1/2” cream side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5”x6-1/2” Executive paper panel. Cut 5”x1-1/2” Pink Pearl strip; die cut with scalloped edge die. Cut 3-3/4”x3-1/4” Newsprint panel. Cut orange journaling card from Cubicle paper.
- 3. Ink all paper edges and wooden banner with Creamy Brown ink.
- 4. Spray white flowers with Gold mist; let dry.
- 5. Layer and adhere paper pieces to Executive panel as shown. Wrap twine twice around panel, adhering ends at back. Adhere panel to card front.
- 6. Adhere banner and flowers to card. Adhere gems to two flower centers. Thread flower button with twine, knotting at front, and adhere to third flower center with clear dot.
- 1. For a more masculine effect, tear border instead of die cutting; replace flowers with metal gear embellishments.
by Celeste Brodnik