Sunshine and Smiles Card
Hurry Spring along by sending wishes of sunshine and smiles to someone you love. Die-cut shapes are added to – and removed from – the background of this bright, cheerful greeting.
- Bazzill Basics Paper OP White Cardstock
- Paper: Pink dotted, Lilybee Design 6”x6” Tiny Tablet Paper Double Dutch Paper Pad
- Pink satin ribbon
- Pale pink adhesive pearls
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Die-cutting system and Papertrey Ink Cloud 1 & 2 Die Collection
- Making Memories Slice Cordless Design Cutter and Just Chillin’ Teen Design Card
- Corner rounder punch
- Avocado Arts Sunshine and Smiles Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares
- 1. Make 4”x6” white top-fold card.
- 2. Cut smaller aqua gingham paper panel. Round corners with punch. Using photo as guide, die cut clouds from panel. (Note: Save cloud cut-outs for another project.)
- 3. Stamp sentiment onto panel using Tuxedo Black ink.
- 4. Tie ribbon into bow around base of gingham panel; adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- 5. Use cordless cutter to cut two butterflies from pink dot paper. Fold wings up and adhere bodies only to card. Adhere pearl to each body.
- 1. If you don’t own an electronic cutter, use a butterfly paper punch instead.
by Ashley Harris