Hello Card - Trees
- Kraft cardstock
- Jillibean Soup Papers: Grandma’s Lima Bean Soup Collection Dry Marjoram, Country Pumpkin Chowder Collection Pumpkin Puree
- Paper Accents Kraft Tag, 1-5/8”x3-1/4”
- Jillibean Soup Mustard/Olive Baker’s Twine
- Jillibean Soup Stickers: Banner Bites No. 1, Alphabeans Diced Denim
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Sewing machine and threads: red, blue
- Clearsnap ColorBox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper glue, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
- 1. Make 4”x5-1/2” kraft side-fold card. Ink edges Chestnut Roan.
- 2. Sew three freeform borders, two blue and one red, around edge of card front.
- 3. Ink edges of kraft tag Chestnut Roan. Wrap and adhere Olive twine several times around base of tag.
- 4. Detail cut three trees from Pumpkin Puree paper. Adhere two trees directly to tag, tucking trunk ends beneath twine. Adhere third tree to tag with foam adhesive.
- 5. Cut larger tag shape from blue side of Dry Marjoram paper. Adhere blue tag and small section of green banner sticker to card as shown. Adhere kraft tag to card.
- 6. Adhere alphabet sticker sentiment to red banner sticker; trim and adhere to card.
- 1. Freeform stitching adds a playful touch to card and other paper projects.
by Celeste Brodnik