Tea Time Gift Set
- Tea tin
- DiscountCardstock.com Cardstock: Baby Blue Light Prismatics, Natural Smooth, Cappuccino Metallic
- Cream tulle
- Ribbons: black velvet, black silk, mini cream rickrack, black/cream gingham
- Flat lace trim
- Tea bags
cosmetic-wedge sponge, scissors, ruler, scrap paper, paper trimmer
- Tsukineko Ink Pads: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Onyx Black; VersaMark
- Crafty Secrets Stamp Sets: Bird Lovers, Bird Notes, Vintage Christmas
- Fiskars: Eyelet Lace Embossing Border Punch, Paper Crimper, Pinking Shears
- EK Success Ticket Corner Punch
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Therm O Web Zots Mini Clear Adhesive Dots
- Cookie Tin
- 1. Cut strip from Baby Blue Light cardstock to fit around tin. Use VersaMark ink to randomly stamp egg images over blue strip. Use Onyx Black ink to stamp birds and nest image on center of strip. Use adhesive dots to adhere strip to tin.
- 2. Cut strip from Cappuccino Metallic cardstock; punch one edge with Eyelet Lace Embossing Border Punch. Adhere strip to top edge of tin. Cut second thinner strip from Cappuccino Metallic cardstock; crimp and adhere to bottom edge of tin.
- 3. Cut length from mini cream rickrack; adhere around top edge of tin. Cut length from flat lace trim; adhere to bottom edge of tin above crimped strip. Cut length from black velvet ribbon; use adhesive dots to adhere to tin top, leaving 2” tail.
- 1. Cut strip from Natural Smooth cardstock; Ticket Corner punch top two corners and tear bottom edge. Sponge entire edge with Vintage Sepia ink.
- 2. Use Vintage Sepia ink to stamp birds and nest image on scrap paper first, then onto tag for fainter image. Use Onyx Black ink to stamp “to & from” over top of first image. Punch hole in top of tag and tie loop of black/cream gingham ribbon through hole. Thread black velvet ribbon on tin top through loop and adhere velvet end to tin top. Tie black silk ribbon bow onto front of ribbon loop to finish tin and tag.
- Tulle Bag
- 1. Cut two 5”x14” rectangles from cream tulle. Fold in half and sew up sides to create bag. Turn bag right side out and use pinking shears to trim top edge. Fill bag with individually-wrapped tea bags and tie black silk ribbon length around top.
- 1. Substitute your favorite on-hand stamp and ribbon scraps for a low-budget gift idea.
by Keri Lee Sereika