Thinking of You Card - Memo
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Ivory Cardstock
- Echo Park Paper Co. So Happy Together Collection Pink/Red Paper
- Stickers: SRM Stickers Thinking of You Sticker Sentiments, October Afternoon 9 to 5 Collection Word Stickers
- Little Yellow Bicycle The Escape Collection Chipboard Shapes with Thermography
- October Afternoon 9 to 5 Collection Die Cuts
- Mini wooden spring-type clothespin
- The Twinery Charcoal Baker’s Twine
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Homespun Birdhouse Die Set
- Adhesives: foam tape, mini clear dots
- 1. Make 5”x4” Ivory top-fold card. Adhere sentiment sticker and weekday sticker strip to bottom of card front.
- 2. Adhere die-cut bracketed label to card with foam tape. Adhere “Memo” sticker and chipboard plane as shown.
- 3. Die cut heart from Red side of Pink/Red paper and adhere to mini clothespin with clear dots. Tie twine bow and adhere to heart point with clear dot. Clip clothespin to corner of label.
- 1. Tuck this fun card into your traveling spouse’s laptop case as a reminder of home.
by Carolyn King