Sticking It Out
Stitch this whimsical giraffe as a gentle reminder to “Stick your neck out” for the important things in life.
- Wichelt Imports 28-count Antique Copper Hand-dyed Jobelan,9”x11”
- The Gentle Arts 6-Strand Hand-dyed Sampler Threads
- The Gentle Arts 6-Strand Hand-dyed Shaker Threads
Backstitch : 1 strand
Cross-stitch : 2 strands
Petite Stitch : 2 strands
- Embroidery needle
- Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Approximate finished size: 2-3/4” w x 4-1/2”; Stitch count: 39 w x 63 h;
- Sticking It Out
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads using two strands thread. Petite Cross-stitches are stitched over one thread using two strands thread.
- 3. Backstitch design using one strand thread as indicated on chart.
by Janis Lockhart for Cross-Point Designs