star spangled pocket: stitch count: 44 w x 52 h; approx. finished size: 3-1/8” w x 3-5/8” h; i love the USA, stitch count: 44 w x 52 h; approx. finished size: 3-1/8” w x 3-5/8” h
- 10”x10” White 14-count Aida
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC)
Backstitch : 1 strand
Cross-stitch : 2 strands
- 1. DO NOT STITCH POCKET OUTLINE – use for making pocket
- 2. Stitch design centered on fabric. Cut 2 pieces of fabric for large pocket and 2 with lining fabric. Sew sides and bottom with 1/4” seam allowance.
- 3. Sew sides and bottom of lining leaving 1” opening along bottom. Place lining and pocket fabric right sides together sewing along top of pocket. Turn right side out using opening in lining to turn fabric. Sew opening closed; press.
by Frony Ritter