Mini Clay Pot Bunny
size: 4-1/2” tall
- Clay pots, 2-1/2”, two
- Pom-poms: white, 1”; white, 1/2”, two; pink, 1/8”
- Wiggle eyes, two
- White boa, 1”
- White craft foam, 5” square
- White foam circle, 1”
- Purple gingham ribbon
- Pink silk flower
scissors, paper plate, paintbrush, cotton swab, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- DecoArt Americana White Wash Acrylic Paint
- Pink chalk
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Trace and cut pattern from white craft foam.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint both clay pots White Wash. Let dry. Adhere bottom of one pot to top of other. Let dry.
- 3. On top pot, adhere eyes, pink pom-pom nose, and white pom-poms (muzzle). Rub pink chalk on cheeks using cotton swab.
- 4. Wrap ribbon around center of pots and tie bow. Trim ends. Adhere flower on center.
- 5. Rub chalk on center of ears; adhere ears on head. Adhere boa (hair) between ears. Let dry.
- 6. Adhere large white pom-pom to back of bunny (tail). Adhere foam circle to inside of pot, covering hole. Let dry.
- 1. Experiment with mini pots and create other spring friends like chicks, frogs, and lambs.
by Linda Valentino