Easter Memories Candles
sizes: 3”x6”, 3”x4”
- White LED flameless candles: 3”x6”, two; 3”x4”, one
- Avatrex Décor Attitude Inkjet Film, 8-1/2”x11” sheet
- Digital photos, 4”x6”: two vertical, one horizontal
ruler, newspapers (to cover work surface)
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Designer Series Tools: 9” Paper Trimmer, 5” Precision Tip Scissors
- Computer and inkjet printer
- Elmer’s CraftBond Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
- 1. Read Décor Attitude package instructions.
- 2. Use computer and inkjet printer to print mirror images of digital photos onto glossy side of Attitude sheet; use “photo” quality and “glossy photo paper” media setting. Let dry for two to three hours before proceeding. (Note: In humid environments, ink may take longer to dry.)
- 3. Handling Attitude sheet by edges only, use paper trimmer to trim images to 4”x6”. Do not remove backing sheet.
- 4. In well-ventilated area or outdoors, cover work surface with newspapers. Place images on work surface with printed side up. Lightly spray images with spray adhesive.
- 5. Flip over and carefully center one vertical Attitude image on 6”-tall candle. (Note: Top of image may extend slightly beyond candle edge.) Press and smooth image to candle surface with fingers. Remove Attitude backing sheet. Smooth again, as needed. Roll sides of candle on clean, flat work surface to eliminate any air bubbles.
- 6. Use scissors to trim excess film from top edge of candle.
- 7. Repeat to add images to remaining candles.
- 1. Look for more Attitude products from Avatrex to transfer these same images to magnets, t-shirts, jewelry blanks, wood surfaces, even sneakers! Visit www.craftattitude.com.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.