- Cardstock (Stampin' Up!): Rose Red; Whisper White
- Coquette Collection patterned (Prima Marketing): Chemise; Starlet; Vanity
- Sheer black/white dot ribbon (May Arts)
- Silver grommet (We R Memory Keepers)
- Dark rose paper blossom (Prima Marketing)
- Hydrangea Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest)
- Clear microbeads
- Stamps (Inkadinkado): Birds Galore Set; Chelsea Sentiments Set
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): Jet Black StazOn; VersaMark
- Oval Maker (Creative Memories)
- Heat & Stick Powder (Stampin' Up!)
- Heat tool
- Grommet setter
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Make white top-fold card base. Cut 1-3/4"x5-3/4" strip from each dot paper. Leaving 1/8" border all around, adhere strips to top and bottom of card front. Stamp sentiment at bottom right.
- 2. Cut 2"x5-3/4" Rose Red strip; adhere to center of card. Cut white cardstock oval and set grommet in one edge. Tie ribbon through hole and adhere oval to Rose Red strip, to left of center.
- 3. Use watermark ink to stamp desired bird image onto purple side of Vanity paper. Sprinkle wet ink with Heat & Stick Powder; shake off excess. Melt powder with heat tool and sprinkle it with microbeads. Carefully shake off excess and heat set once more. Cut out image.
- 4. Adhere Dew Drops along top edge of card, alternating colors. Adhere fl ower to card below white oval; adhere three Dew Drops to center. Adhere bird to card with foam dots.
by Lindsey Botkin