Refreshing Shell Décor
- FloraCraft Design It: Silks & Naturals Brand Dry Floral Green Desert Foam, 2-5/8"x3-1/2"x7-7/8", two; Natural Spanish Moss
- Rectangular distressed metal container, 5-1/2"x12"x6”
- Artificial grass bush, 16” tall, three
- Artificial Pussy Willows bush with 1/2" buds: green, white
- Assorted seashells, 1-1/2”-3-1/2”, 12
- Star fish, three
- Fish net, 24" length
- FloraCraft Design It: Foam Cutter, 6.5" Wire Cutter
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: 12" Metal Ruler, 8" Scissors
- Glue gun and sticks
- 1. Use foam cutter to trim foam bricks to fit down into bottom of container. Apply hot glue between bricks and container to hold.
- 2. Make arrangement by inserting stems of three long grass bushes, evenly spaced, side by side, into bricks.
- 3. With wire cutter, cut pussy willow stems from shorter grass bush. Referring to photo, position and insert into bricks. (Note: Arrange white first and then yellow for even distribution.) Fill in top of container with Spanish moss to cover bricks.
- 4. Measure and cut 24" length of fish net. Drape fish net across front of container. Use glue gun to spot glue ends to side handles. Spot glue net to secure. Referring to photo, use glue gun to attach shells across front and sides of container beginning with largest shells. Adhere star fish onto container. Fill in areas with medium and small shells. Let dry.
- 1. Spray paint container in bright shades of coral or turquoise for a different look.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.