Fun In The Sun Backpack
Hit the beach in style with an eye-catching carryall – perfect for toting flip-flops, sunscreen, beach towel, and so much more!
- Light yellow fabric backpack or sling
- Duncan Tulip Dimensional Slick Paints: Pink, Orange, Purple
- Beads: flower, two; micro-beads, clear
- Transfer paper
- 1. Wash and dry backpack without fabric softener.
- 2. Enlarge pattern to desired size if necessary. Print out and transfer pattern to backpack. (Note: Flower on pattern is for placement of bead only; do not transfer.)
- 3. Insert cardboard inside backpack. Apply Orange dot to tip of straps; press flower bead in place. Outline flip-flops Orange, dots Purple, and paint straps Pink; sprinkle with beads while still wet. Let dry.
- 4. Trace lettering with all three paint colors as shown in photo; sprinkle with beads while still wet. Let dry.
by Kirsten Peters McGrath for Duncan Enterprises