Four Seasons Photo Clips
size: 4-3/4" tall
- White jumbo wooden photo clips, four
- Assorted patterned, two per clip
- Buttons (Spring and Summer-Buttons Galore, Fall and Winter-vintage)
- Ribbon (Spring-Offray, Summer-American Crafts, Fall-May Arts)
- Vintage lace (Winter only)
- Alphabet or “season” stamps
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- 1. Cut papers to fit top and bottom sections of clip; ink edges. Adhere paper pieces to clips.
- 2. Stamp clip with appropriate season name.
- 3. Tie ribbons around top of clips or glue lace across upper section. Glue buttons to clips.
- 1. Let each child in a family design their own clip to give to Mom, Dad or grandparents.
- 2. Personalize clips with letter stickers or rub-ons spelling family name or holiday sentiment.
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser