Tell Jack Frost to take a hike as rainy days are a sure sign that spring is just around the corner! Stitch this fun, whimsical design to accent a purse or tote, or make into a pillow to display in your home as spring approaches.
- Wichelt Imports, Inc. Denim Blue 28-count Jobelan, 13”x11”
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
Backstitch : As indicated in key
Cross-stitch : 3 strands
Half Cross-stitch : 2 strands
- Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Approximate finished size is 6-3/4"x4-3/4"; stitch count is 96 w x 68 h
- Rainy Days
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads.
- 3. Finish as desired.
- 1. Purchase or create a photo insert tote bag or purse and insert your cross-stitch design in the photo pocket. Switch out the design as the seasons change.
by Joanne Gatenby