Birthday Star Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: White, Cherry Red
- October Afternoon Baby Jane Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Michaels Recollections Silver Adhesive Pearls
- May Arts Silver Cord
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Stars Five Dies
- Unity Stamp Co. Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set
- Tsukineko VersaMark Ink Pad
- Stampendous Opaque White Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x4-1/4” white top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4” white cardstock square. Cut and adhere 4-1/2”-long paper strips of various widths to square, centering paper over cardstock and using photo as guide. Trim paper ends flush with cardstock edges. Die cut/emboss large star from center of square. Center and adhere panel to card.
- 3. Wrap cord twice around card front, tying bow at right side; trim ends.
- 4. Die cut/emboss smaller star from red cardstock, stamp sentiment, and heat emboss with white powder. Adhere star inside die-cut opening using foam squares.
- 5. Adhere pearls to card as shown.
- 1. This is an easy card design to customize for any age, either gender, and with favorite colors or themes.
by Michelle Woerner