Valentine Treat Bags
- White fabric
- White cardstock (Prism Papers)
- Coordinating ribbon
- Heart Eyelets (Making Memories)
- Candy of choice
- Rubber stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Scrapblocks: Fine Houndstooth; Pin Dot; Perfect Plaid; Kim Hughes set: Baked with Love
- Adirondack Dye Ink (Ranger): Cranberry
- Pink acrylic paint
- Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders): Heart
- Wizard Die Cutting System (Spellbinders)
- Crop-a-Dile (We R Memory Keepers)
- Acrylic brayer
- Sewing machine and white thread
- 1. For bag, cut 6-1/4” square from fabric.
- 2. Squeeze paint onto non-porous surface, such as glass, and roll brayer over paint. Place Scrapblock (rubber side up) and use brayer to roll paint onto stamp. Stamp fabric square. Let dry.
- 3. Fold fabric in half with right sides together. Sew sides of bag together, leaving top open, and turning raw edges under at top. Turn right side out; press.
- 4. Die cut hearts from cardstock. Use Cranberry ink to stamp sentiment.
- 5. Use Crop-a-Dile to attach eyelet.
- 6. Fill bag with candy and tie ribbon bow around top, attaching tag.
by Sherri Siemens