Washi Tape Wedding Cake Card
- Darice Value Pack 50-count Natural Cards and Envelopes, 4”x5”
- Darice Black Washi Tape, 5/8”-wide
- White adhesive pearls
non-stick scissors, ruler, pencil
- Sanford Sharpie Black Fine Point Marker
- 1. Cut following washi tape lengths and adhere to card in shape of tiered cake: 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”.
- 2. Using photo as guide and marker, draw cake stand beneath cake.
- 3. Adhere tiny pearls along base of each cake layer. Adhere three pearls to top of cake and one pearl to cake stand base.
- 1. Washi tape is available in countless colors, patterns, and widths. Look online or in your local shop for colors to coordinate with your upcoming event.
by Niki Meiners