Birthday Princess Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock: Infatuation, Bazzill Yellow, Iced Pink, White
- Paper: yellow glitter; coordinating pink and purple prints, four sheets
- K&Co. Grand Adhesions Princess Icon Stickers
- Pink checked satin ribbon
- Natural twine
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, craft knife and cutting mat
- Electronic cutting system (svg or wpc format)
- The Cutting Café Templates: Candle Shaped Card Template, Assorted Crown Shaped Card, Number Mini Words Printable Stamps
- Stampin’ Up! Jewelry Tag Punch
- EK Success ZIG Black Millennium Writer
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots
- 1. Visit www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com to download cutting files and digital stamps for a fee. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to cut card from Infatuation cardstock. Cut candles from assorted papers and cardstock as shown. Cut stars from yellow glitter paper. (Note: Card and components may also be cut using pdf patterns and a craft knife.)
- 2. Fold card as indicated; adhere candles. Adhere stars with foam dots. Adhere princess sticker to right side of card.
- 3. Print age and birthday sentiment onto White cardstock. Trim sentiment to size and mat on yellow cardstock; adhere to card with foam dots. Punch age into small tag; thread onto 3” twine length.
- 4. Tie small pink ribbon bow; trim ends. Tie age tag to bow with twine. Adhere bow to card with clear dot.
- 5. Use black pen to add random dot borders to card as shown.
- 1. Make extra candle cards in a variety of color schemes, then simply personalize with the recipient’s age and an appropriate sticker before mailing.
by Regina Easter