Stars & Stripes Invitation
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Pebbles, Inc. Let Freedom Ring Collection Papers: John Hancock, Benjamin Franklin
- Stickers: SRM Stickers Say It With Stickers 4th of July, Pink Paislee Declaration Element Stickers
- Love My Tapes Star (#388) Washi Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Red White & Blue Collection Mini Flags
- Bella Blvd. Stars Plastic Buttons
- The Twinery Baker’s Twine: Maraschino, Midnight Blue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4”-long “one nation” strip from John Hancock paper and adhere to top of card.
- 3. Cut two 4-1/4”-long strips of Benjamin Franklin striped paper, one wide and one narrow. Adhere to upper and lower portions of card as shown.
- 4. Cut 4-1/4”-long blue dot Benjamin Franklin paper strip; adhere across center of card.
- 5. Adhere star sticker strip beneath “one nation” strip; trim excess. Adhere sentiment sticker to white cardstock area. Cut and adhere short length of washi tape to left edge of card.
- 6. Thread star button with Maraschino twine and adhere to mini flag with clear dot. Adhere flag to card with foam tape. Tie Midnight Blue twine into bow around stick.
- 1. Use leftover sticker strips, paper scraps, and washi tape to decorate cardstock table markers or cupcake picks.
by Carolyn King