Embossed Floral Frame
- Avatrex Scrapbooking Attitude Inkjet Film, 8-1/2"x11", two
- Canvas paper, 9”x12”
- White frame with textured border, 13”x15” (with 8”x10” opening)
- Digital images: child, 8”x10”; flowers
newspaper (to cover work surface), cardboard box
- Elmer’s X-ACTO: 5” Precision Tip Scissors, 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer, X3000 Craft Knife
- Computer and inkjet printer
- Elmer's CraftBond Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
- 1. With graphic editing program on computer, size copyright-free digital image of flowers to 8-1/2"x11". Size image of child to 8"x10".
- 2. Read Scrapbooking Attitude package instructions. Use computer and inkjet printer to print images on Attitude sheets following manufacturer’s instructions.
- 3. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, (or inside cardboard box), spray printed side of child image sheet with spray adhesive. Flip over and center sheet on canvas paper. Press and smooth. Remove backing paper and smooth again. Use paper trimmer to trim image to 8"x10". Set aside.
- 4. Remove flower image from backing sheet. Set corner of flower image over corner of textured area of frame using photo as guide. Determine where to cut along flower lines. Use 5” scissors along flowers and craft knife along straight lines to trim away excess sheet. Repeat process to embellish opposite corner of frame.
- 5. Spray printed side of flower images and adhere to frame corners, pressing into areas of texture. If necessary, cut additional flowers to add, or use craft knife to trim away flowers from frame.
- 6. Insert image of child into frame.
- 1. To reduce edges from curling on Attitude sheets, wait to remove backing sheet.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.