Baby Love Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Baby Boy Collection Paper: Cute Cuts, Wild About You, It’s a Boy
- Stickers: Bella Blvd. Baby Boy Collection Ciao Chip Chipboard, Just Write Journaling Stickers; SRM Stickers We’ve Got Your Border Christmas Stickers
- Black adhesive rhinestones
- The Twinery Peapod Baker’s Twine
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small paintbrush or skewer
- Corner rounder punch
- White acrylic paint
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, liquid glue
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” White side-fold card.
- 2. Cover top half of card with blue heart paper and bottom half with striped paper. Round corners on right with punch.
- 3. Cut and adhere strip of heart paper from Cute Cuts journaling card across center of card. Cut and adhere green swirl border sticker above heart strip.
- 4. Layer two circle embellishments from Just Write Journaling Stickers with foam tape; adhere to card.
- 5. Adhere chipboard alligator to card. Tie twine bow; adhere to tail with glue.
- 6. Adhere two rhinestone eyes to alligator; dot with white paint using paintbrush handle. Let dry.
- 1. The Baby Boy Collection features a menagerie of cute, quirky zoo animals, making it great for kids’ birthday cards, invitations, and decorations, too.
by Carolyn King