French Spa Gift Set
- Bottles with cork stoppers, three
- Ivory wash cloth and hand towel
- Carolina Collection Papers (Anna Griffin)
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Tawny Medium Prismatics; Natural Smooth
- Variegated silk ribbon (Anna Griffin)
- Light pink polka dot ribbon, 1-1/2”-wide
- Growing In Unity stamp set (Unity Stamp Company)
- Toffee Versafine Ink (Tsukineko)
- Rosebud Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
- Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders): Labels One; Labels Two; Curved Rectangles; Flying Beauties; Butterflies 2 Dies
- Wizard Die Cutting System and Tan Embossing Mat (Spellbinders)
- Paper Crimper (Fiskars)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Stipple brush
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Wash Cloth & Hand Towel
- 1. Cut ribbon to the width of the wash cloth plus 1”. Pin ribbon to front of wash cloth, folding raw edges under.
- 2. Machine sew zigzag stitches along edges.
- 3. Embellish hand towel in same way.
- Lotion, Shower Gel & Bath Salts
- 1. Die cut labels one, labels two and curved rectangles from Natural Smooth cardstock. Use Toffee ink to stamp swirl in bottom left corner of each label.
- 2. Die cut butterfly from patterned paper Glue butterfly to label and label to bottle.
- 3. Tie ribbon around bottle; trim edges.
- Wrapped Bar Soaps
- 1. Cut three 2-3/4”x12” strips from Tawny Medium cardstock; crimp. Wrap around pair of soaps, gluing ends together at bottom.
- 2. Cut three strips from patterned paper; wrap and glue around crimped cardstock.
- 3. Die cut large butterfly from Natural Smooth cardstock. Use embossing mat to emboss. Before removing die from card stock, use stipple brush too apply Rosebud ink. Remove die, and adhere die cut to soap wrap.
- Soap, Bath Salt, & Body Lotion
- 1. Click on link and follow instructions to create your own soaps, bath salt, and body lotion. (see photos)
by Keri Lee Sereika