Tee-riffic Golf Tee Pouch
- Tan muslin fabric, 8”x22”
- Jacquard: iPrint Green Ribbon, Cotton Inkjet Fabric
- Coats & Clark Phoomph for Fabric! Fabric Bonding Sheets
- Silver binder ring, 1-1/2”
- White square eyelets, two
- Golf tees
iron and pressing surface, straight pins, ruler or measuring tape
- Sewing machine and black thread
- Fiskars: Fuse Creativity System and Medium Design Set Mirror (101910), Three-Piece Eyelet Setter Craft Tool Set with Hole Punch, Micro-Tipped Scissors
- Jacquard Tee Juice Medium Point Markers: Yellow, Blue, Sky Blue, Green, Spring Green; Fine Point Black
- Computer and printer
- Adhesives: Prym-Dritz Stitch Witchery Heavy Duty Tape, 5/8”x11”; VELCRO Hook-and-Loop Fastener, 1”x10”
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to print “You are TEE-riffic Dad!” on Green ribbon using computer and printer in font of choice.
- 2. Iron muslin fabric to remove wrinkles. Cut muslin fabric in half, creating two 11”x8” rectangles. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to use heavy-duty tape to adhere Green printed ribbon onto muslin rectangle about 3” from bottom edge using iron. Position muslin rectangles with right sides together; machine-sew 1/2” from edge on three sides.
- 3. Turn fabric inside out; clip corners and trim excess fabric. Turn fabric right side in and fold fabric down 1/2”; pin hook-and-loop tape in place. Machine-sew hook-and-loop tape on inside; trim excess and turn right side out.
- 4. Punch hole in top left corner. Set eyelet in hole using eyelet setter. Attach silver binder ring in hole.
- 1. Print out pattern. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to print golf tee on cotton inkjet fabric.
- 2. Position printed golf tee on fabric bonding sheet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bond golf tee shape on fabric bonding sheet. Use die-cut machine and Mirror die to cut tag shape from golf tee/fabric bonding sheet.
- 3. Use Tee Juice markers to color golf tee and edges on tag. Outline tag using Black fine-tip marker.
- 4. Punch hole in center top of tag. Set eyelet in hole using eyelet setter. Hook tag onto binder ring.
- 1. Write a personal note to Dad and wish him luck on his golf game on reverse side of golf tee tag.
by Niki Meiners