- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Tan Leather Cardstock
- Pebbles, Inc. Seen & Noted Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Stickers: Jillibean Soup Alphabeans Tomato Red Alphabet, October Afternoon Farm Girl Collection Watering Can Labels, Studio Calico Darling Dear Collection Hearts & Arrows, SRM Stickers Black Sticker Stitches
- Gift card
paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paper clip
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Die-Cutting System and Mosaic Embossing Folder
- Corner rounder punch
- Scoring board
- Sewing machine and ivory thread
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye Ink Pad
- 1. Cut two 8”x3-1/2” strips of tan cardstock. Following manufacturer’s instructions, emboss one strip using Mosaic embossing folder.
- 2. Layer strips with embossed side facing work surface. Round bottom corners with punch. Stitch layers together on short and bottom long edges. Score cardstock down center and fold to create wallet.
- 3. Embellish front of wallet with label sticker and “dad” letter stickers.
- 4. Inside wallet, use craft knife to cut small slit at top of left side and long slit at bottom of right side. Slits are for paper clip and gift card, so size accordingly. (Note: Place scrap piece of cardstock behind top wallet layer when cutting slits to prevent cut-through to front of wallet.)
- 5. Embellish inside of wallet with stickers as shown. Paper clip photo to left side of wallet; insert gift card in right side.
- 6. Cut 7-1/2”x3-1/4” grid paper strip for coupon. Embellish coupon with letter stickers and stitch stickers. Hand-write coupon details onto paper strip and insert in wallet.
- 1. Use this wallet idea again and again as a unique presentation idea for gift cards or cash, especially fun for birthdays and graduations.
by Carolyn King