Sports Dad Card
- Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
- Echo Park Paper Co. This & That Charming Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Papertrey Ink Brown Button
- May Arts Natural Jute
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Stamps: PSA Essentials UBU All Star Peel & Stick Set, My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Fathers Set
- Tools: PSA Essentials Stamper Body with Black Ink Cartridge, acrylic block
- Die-cutting system
- My Favorite Things Die-namics By the Letters Dies
- Sewing machine and tan thread
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers, assorted shades for hair and skin
- Paper adhesive
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” kraft top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4”x5-1/4” ledger paper panel; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 4”x1-1/4” wood paper strip; adhere across top of ledger panel.
- 4. Using stamper body and Black ink, stamp sports kid images across ledger panel as shown. Color hair and skin with markers.
- 5. Cut two 4”-long ruler paper strips and adhere to ledger panel beneath images.
- 6. Ink sentiment stamp using ink cartridge and stamp near bottom edge of card.
- 7. Die cut “dad” letters from desired paper; adhere to card above sentiment.
- 8. Machine-sew around edges of ledger panel.
- 9. Thread doubled jute length through button, wrap around card, thread back through button, and tie bow. Do not adhere button to card.
- 10. Cut small pennant shape from desired paper; adhere to card under button.
- 1. The clear stamp set used for the sentiment contains not only title-style sentiments but also wonderful phrases to finish off the insides of your Father’s Day cards.
by Melyssa Connolly for PSA Essentials