"Today is Your Day!" Card
- American Crafts AC Kraft Cardstock
- Papers: October Afternoon Woodland Park Collection Crab Apple Orchard, light blue herringbone-style patterned scrap
- Elle’s Studio The Sweet Life Collection Tags: 3” Circles, Cutouts
- Echo Park Paper Co. Hello Summer Collection Brads
- Stamp Anna Designs Red Seam Binding
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Black ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” kraft top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5-1/4”x4” red stripe panel; sponge edges with black ink. Cut blue strip to fit bottom of striped panel; sponge edges black and adhere to panel. Tie seam binding into bow around panel; adhere panel to card.
- 3. Cut blue corner from Elle's Studio tag packaging, sponge edges black, and adhere to top right corner of card.
- 4. Adhere "oh so much fun!" round tag to card. Adhere red banner tag to circle tag.
- 5. Adhere "today is your day" tag to card with foam tape.
- 6. Cut prongs from bird brad and adhere to card with foam tape.
- 1. Whenever you just need a small strip of paper to finish a project, like the blue strip shown here, save the cut-off bar code strips from the edges of 12”x12” patterned papers. Often, the bar code strip features a different coordinating pattern than what’s featured on the paper.
by Jill Cornell