Bat Treat Boxes
- Scrapbook paper: black, purple, black/white polka dot
- Recycled toilet paper roll
- Creatology Green Spooky Wiggle Eyes, 12mm, two
- Candy of choice
scissors, ruler, pencil
- Circle punch, 5/8”
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut wings from black or polka dot paper.
- 2. Cut 4”x6” paper rectangle. (Note: Toilet paper rolls vary in size. Adjust size of rectangle to fit roll.) Adhere rectangle around roll; push down to flatten slightly.
- 3. Trace half circle shape on top edge and bottom edge on front of roll; pinch along lines forming flaps. Repeat for top and bottom on back. Bend flaps, overlapping back flaps slightly.
- 4. Punch two circles from paper; adhere on face. Adhere wiggle eyes on circles. Adhere wings on back of body.
- 5. Open top flaps and fill with candy. Close.
by Linda Valentino