Silly Bats Favors
- Cardstock: smooth white; textured orange, gray
- The Twinery Mandarin Baker’s Twine
- Wiggle eyes stickers
- Small bags of candy
paper trimmer, detail scissors, scoring board, ruler, pencil, small hole punch, heat tool
- Paper Smooches Stamp Sets: Geo-Graphic, Falling for You
- Clearsnap ColorBox Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Clearsnap Clear Embossing Powder
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: Cool Gray (C3), Vermillion (R08)
- Paper glue
- 1. Cut 3”x8” cardstock strip for each favor; score at 3-1/4” from each end. Stamp across both short ends with same border image and Black ink. Fold holder on lines.
- 2. Place filled candy bag inside holder, folding over top of bag several times. Punch two holes through top of holder, catching candy bag. Thread holes with twine; tie bow to secure.
- 3. Stamp bat onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Color bat with markers, detail cut, and adhere to holder. Adhere wiggle eyes to bat.
- 1. To save time, stamp bats directly onto smooth light gray cardstock.
by Linda Beeson