finished stitching size: 8-3/4" x11-1/4"; stitch count, 124 w x 159 h
- Charles Craft Stardust Gold Dusted 14-count Fabric*
- 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on chart*
- Glass Seed Beads (Mill Hill): Gold; Green
Backstitch : 1 strand
Cross-stitch : 2 strands
French Knots : 1 strand
- Tapestry needle*, #24
- *Products by The DMC Corporation
- 1. Fold cloth in half and in half again opposite way to find center. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands of floss to cross-stitch, and one strand to backstitch design and make French knots centered on fabric.
- 3. Finish as desired.
by Joan Elliott for The DMC Corporation