Retro Thanks Card
Express your gratitude to someone who made you feel special with a fun retro “thanks” card.
- Cardstock: pink, blue, purple
- Coordinating patterned paper: floral, stripe
- Blue flower brads, large
paper trimmer, ruler
- Stamp: thanks
- Clearsnap ColorBox Lavender Fluid Chalk Ink
- EK Success Paper Shapers Whale of a Punch Retro Flower Punch, Large
- Paper adhesive
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” pink top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5-1/4”x4" piece from blue cardstock; adhere to card front. Cut 5-1/4”x2-1/4” piece from floral paper; adhere to top portion of blue cardstock. Cut 5-1/4”x1-5/8” piece from striped paper; adhere to bottom portion of blue cardstock.
- 3. Punch two flowers from pink cardstock and one from purple cardstock. Adhere flowers centered on card front over paper seam as shown, starting at left side. Attach brad to center of each flower.
- 4. Stamp sentiment on pink cardstock; trim and adhere to bottom right corner of card front.
by Melanie Douthit