Home for the Holidays Towels
- Hand towel
- Coordinating patterned fabrics
- Coordinating pom-pom fringe
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint (iLoveToCreate): Deep Turquoise Slick; True Red Slick; Bubblegum Pearl; Jade Pearl
- Sewing machine and matching threads
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion (iLoveToCreate)
- 1. Cut fabric to fit width of towel for border. Cut fabric strip to desired width.
- 2. Iron edges under 1/2”.
- 3. Sew strip to towel around all edges.
- 4. Glue pom-pom fringe to bottom of towel, pinning in place until glue sets.
- 5. Shake all bottles of 3-D Fashion Paint. Squeeze a line of dots from each paint bottle on a paper towel to test for air bubbles.
- 6. Accent objects printed on fabric with dots of coordinating color of paint as shown. Let dry completely.
- 7. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap and line dry. Do not dry clean.
by Pattie Wilkinson for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Company