Cappuccino Truffles Basket
- Wire star-shaped basket
- Mistletoe & Co. Collection Paislee Postcard (Pink Paislee)
- Blue cardstock
- Press Ons (Pink Paislee): Tree; Happy Holidays
- MiniMarks Rub-on Transfers (American Crafts): Chestnut
- Chenille Garland (Lancaster Market)
- Everyday Grass (Ragon House)
- Green Bag (for truffles) (Amscan)
- Natural raffia
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Cut out December 25th postmark postcard. Matte onto blue cardstock.
- 2. Apply tree and happy holidays rub-ons to postcard.
- 3. Apply rub-ons to spell "cappuccino truffles" on postcard.
- 4. Cut red balls from chenille garland, bend garland into candy cane shapes and tie shapes onto wire basket handle with raffia.
- 5. Fill basket with grass.
- 6. Place truffles in bag. Tie bag closed and place inside basket.
- 7. Instructions for cappuccino truffles recipe (see photos)
by Kathleen Paneitz