Sweet Baby Penguins
size: 7” tall
- White/gray ankle sock
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Felt: gray, yellow
- Plastic-foam ball, 2-1/2”
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Fabric glue
- 1. Insert plastic-foam ball (head) into toe of sock.
- 2. Gently stuff sock with fiberfill stuffing. Adhere opening closed.
- 3. Freehand cut small triangle and two small feet from gray felt.
- 4. Adhere feet on bottom of body. Adhere gray triangle on center of head.
- 5. Adhere wiggle eyes on head. Freehand cut beak from yellow felt. Adhere beak below eyes.
- 6. Freehand cut two wings from gray felt. Adhere wings on sides of body.
- 1. Embellish with ribbon to give each penguin its own unique personality.
by Catherine A. Winn