Recycled Coffee Cozies
- FOR SET:
- Recycled sweater
- Felt, scraps: white, beige, red, orange, black, pink, green, brown
- Black seed beads, four
- Rhinestones, assorted colors
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- 1. For each cozie, measure and cut 2-1/2”x8” rectangle from recycled sweater sleeve. (Position around coffee mug to ensure proper fit.)
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Glue black beads (eyes) on Santa’s and snowman’s faces.
- 3. For snowman’s scarf, measure and cut 1/2”x4” pink felt strip; fringe ends. Glue scarf around snowman. Glue arms on sides of snowman and details on face.
- 4. Glue Santa’s hat pieces on head and beard and nose on face.
- 5. Glue tree on trunk. Glue rhinestones (ornaments on tree).
- 6. Center and glue designs on cozies. Let dry.
by Melony Bradley