- Felt: white, red
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: White Slick, Pink Slick
- Rickrack: red, turquoise
- Buttons: white, pink
- Ribbon: red, turquoise
- Paper lollipop sticks
- Decorative-edge scissors or pinking shears
- Aleene’s Fabric Fushion
- Drinking glass (or circle object to trace)
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. For each lollipop, trace two 3-1/2” circles from red or white felt. Cut out circles.
- 2. Sandwich and glue lollipop stick between two felt circles. Let dry. Use decorative-edge scissors or pinking shears to trim edges.
- 3. Glue rickrack, in swirl pattern, on center of lollipop circle. Repeat for other side.
- 4. On covered work surface, apply White or Pink paint on edges of rickrack swirl on center of lollipop. Glue bottom on center. Let dry.
- 5. Tie ribbon bow around lollipop stick. For hanger, cut 6” ribbon length. Glue ribbon ends on back of lollipop.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.