Birthday Flowers Card
Trendy pastels and delicate blossoms make this die-cut beauty from Spellbinders the perfect card for springtime birthdays.
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: White, Wild Lilac
- Melissa Frances Fifth Avenue Collection Pearl Paper
- Want2Scrap Purple Self-Adhesive Gems
- Offray Lavender Satin Ribbon, 5/8”-wide
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Dies: Shapeabilities Die D-Lites Flower Burst (S2-007), Nestabilities Card Creator Fancy Ribbon Threader (S5-135), Nestabilities Labels Four (S4-190)
- Happy Birthday! sentiment stamp
- Tsukineko Memento Ink Pads: Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Grape Jelly
- Adhesives: Xyron Mega Runner; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L White 3-D Foam Squares, 1/4”
- 1. Size is 5-1/2”x4-1/4”.
- Birthday Flowers Card
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” Wild Lilac top-fold card.
- 2. Die cut/emboss Fancy Ribbon Threader #4 shape from Pearl paper. Leaving die template in place, stencil opening using sponge dauber and Grape Jelly ink. Remove die template.
- 3. Weave ribbon through openings in die-cut panel and tie bow at bottom. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- 4. Die cut/emboss Labels Four #6 shape from white cardstock. Leaving die template in place, sponge band of Cantaloupe ink horizontally across center of cardstock. Sponge Bamboo Leaves ink across bottom and Grape Jelly ink across top. Remove die template. Adhere to card with foam squares.
- 5. Die cut/emboss Flower Burst shape from white cardstock. Leaving die template in place, stencil flower openings Grape Jelly and grass/leaf openings Bamboo Leaves. Adhere gems to two large flower centers.
- 6. Die cut/emboss Fancy Ribbon Threader #2 shape from white cardstock. Leaving die template in place, stencil opening Grape Jelly. Remove die template. Stamp Grape Jelly sentiment in center of shape. Adhere to card as shown with foam squares.
- 1. Die cut blossoms from black cardstock to create a chic silhouette effect.
by Theresa Momber for Spellbinders Paper Arts