Gourmet Bread Gift Wrap
- Cardstock: kraft; cream; black
- Red satin ribbon
- Embellishments (Prima Marketing): Crystals; Glittery Leaf
- Rubber Stamps (Gina K. Designs): Holiday Greetings; Vintage Backgrounds; Vintage Borders
- Fluid Chalk Ink Pads (Clearsnap) Lipstick Red; Blackbird
- Bigz Dies by Tim Holtz (Sizzix): Styled Labels
- Copper Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Foam Squares (3L)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Cut 4-3/4”x12” rectangle from kraft cardstock. Use Blackbird ink to stamp hound’s-tooth background on rectangle. Wrap and adhere around center of wax paper wrapped bread loaf. Tie ribbon bow around wrap as shown. Insert leaf stem in center of knot, and bend wire to secure.
- 2. Die cut Styled Label from cream cardstock. Use Blackbird and Lipstick Red inks to stamp flourish and sentiment respectively. Embellish image with crystals. Guild edge of die cut with leafing pen. Use 3-D Foam Squares to adhere die cut to wrap as shown.
- 3. Instructions for gourmet chocolate chip banana bread (see photos)
by Keri Lee Sereika for Gina K Designs