We Must Dream Card
- Cream cardstock
- Anna Griffin Fleur Rouge Collection Papers: Blue Embossed, Espalier Rouge, Rise Silo
- Anna Griffin Fleur Rouge Collection Diecuts: Words, Embellishments
- Anna Griffin Fleur Rouge Collection 3D Art Stickers
- Offray Brown/White Gingham Ribbon
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Provo Craft Cricut Cutting System
- Digital cutting files: banner, bracket label
- Sewing machine and ivory cotton thread
- Dressmaker’s pin
- Anna Griffin Acrylic Alpha Stamps
- Ink pads: Ranger Archival Vermillion, Clearsnap Colorbox Creamy Brown Chalk
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares, clear dots
- 1. Make 7”x5” cream top-fold card. Cut 7”x5” blue paper panel; adhere to card front.
- 2. Cut 6-1/2”x4-1/2” red paper panel; adhere to card. Sew zig-zag stitch along panel edges.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4”-tall bracket label shape from beige paper; adhere to center of red panel.
- 4. Mat die-cut quote onto blue paper with foam squares.
- 5. Arrange die-cut embellishments and dimensional stickers behind and around quote when adhering pieces to card; adhere bird with foam squares.
- 6. Tie small ribbon bow; adhere to card with clear dot.
- 7. Cut banner from cream cardstock and wrap around dressmaker’s pin as shown. Sponge edges with Creamy Brown ink; stamp Vermillion sentiment. Adhere banner to top of card, hiding pointed end of pin behind quote tag.
by Aly Dosdall for Anna Griffin