Sock Beanbag Bunnies
Add some fun to your Easter décor with these adorable beanbag bunnies. They are sure to hop off the Bunny Trail right into your child’s heart!
- Fleece or furry sock: pink or white
- Dried rice, two cups
- Pom-poms: one large white, two medium white, small pink
- White chenille stems, two
- Pink felt, scrap
- Ribbon, 12” length
- Wiggle eyes, eyes
scissors, ruler, pencil, measuring cup
- Circle template, 3/4”
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Glue
- 1. Materials and directions are for one bunny.
- 1. Measure two cups of dried rice and fill bottom of sock. Wrap ribbon length around sock, just above rice; tie bow.
- 2. Measure 6” from ribbon bow to top of sock; cut off excess. Cut down center of 6” piece, forming two ears
- 3. Bend chenille stems into teardrop shapes; twist ends together. Adhere shapes on back of ears, wrapping sock around stems and securing on back side. (This makes ears sturdier.) Bend ears.
- 4. For nose, adhere pink pom-pom on center of face. Adhere eyes above nose. For muzzle, adhere two medium white pom-poms below nose. For cheeks, cut two 3/4” circles from pink felt. Adhere cheeks on sides of muzzle.
- 5. For tail, adhere large white pompom on back of body.
by Linda Valentino