Traditional Thai Lacquerware
- Clay items: 3” pot, 5” saucer
- Plaid Simply Stencil: Swirl (29156)
- DecoArt: Americana Acrylic Paint: Lamp Black; Dazzling Metallics: Emperor’s Gold
- DecoArt Triple Thick Brilliant Brush-On Gloss Glaze
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Masking tape
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, paint inside and outside of clay pot and saucer Lamp Black. Let dry.
- 2. Position stencil on pot and secure with tape. Paint inside of design Emperor’s Gold. Let dry. Remove stencil and reposition on pot or saucer. Continue stenciling until pot and saucer are covered. Let dry.
- 3. Use sponge scrap or foam brush to apply glaze on all areas of pot and saucer. Let dry.
- 4. Glue clay saucer on top of pot.
by Mary Ayres