Gobble Gobble Hanging
- Craft foam: red, yellow, orange, tan, brown, white
- Brown acrylic paint
- Glue Dots International: Craft Glue Dots, Mini Glue Dots, Continuous Glue Lines
- Ribbon, 24” length
- Black beads, two
- Pinking shears or decorative-edge scissors
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Measure and cut 6-3/4” cardboard circle (turkey body). Apply Glue Lines on circle. Press yellow craft foam on circle; trim edges even.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint brown dots on turkey body. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Apply Glue Lines on cardboard scrap. Press face and sign on cardboard. Trim edges even. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue face on body.
- 4. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue beads (eyes) and beak on face. For wattle, measure and cut 1/2”x8” red craft foam strip. Use pinking shears to trim edges. Fold wattle in half; use Mini Glue Dots to glue wattle below beak.
- 5. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue feet on bottom of body and Craft Glue Dots to glue feathers on back of body.
- 6. Use black marker to write “Gobble Gobble” on sign. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue sign on back of beak.
- 7. For hanger, measure and cut 24” ribbon length. Loop and tie ribbon ends into bow. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue hanger on back of body.
by Robin Tarnoff for Glue Dots International