Ghost, Pumpkin, & Bat Candy Jars
- M&M’s: white, orange, or purple
- Recycled round water bottles, 5-1/2” (designer used Aquapod bottle)
- Felt: black, white
- Craft foam, scraps: red, white, black, green
- Adhesive-back foam shapes: four green hearts (pumpkin), two pink circles (ghost)
- Chenille stems: green, purple, or white
- Hole punch
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Wash and dry water bottle.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns.
- 3. Cut or use hole punch to punch two small black craft foam circles (ghost’s eyes), two small white craft foam circles (bat’s eyes), and two small black craft foam circles (bat’s pupils). Cut thin red craft foam strip (bat’s mouth) and two small white craft foam triangles (bat’s teeth). Glue eyes, mouth, teeth, and nose on front of bottles.
- 4. Glue ghost’s arms and bat’s wings on back of bottle.
- 5. Wrap chenille stems on top of bottles as follows: white (ghost), green (pumpkin), purple (bat). Sandwich and glue green heart shapes (leaves) on ends of green chenille stem. Curl chenille stem lengths.
- 6. Glue ghost top and bat ears on top of bottles. Let dry.
- 7. Fill bottles with white candies (ghost), orange candies (pumpkin), or purple candies (bat).
by Linda Valentino