Bright Button Tags
size: 3-5/8" to 4-1/8" diameter
- Cardstock: red; blue; green; Classic Crest Avalanche White (Neenah)
- Coordinating buttons
- Silver eyelets
- Silver elastic cord
- White embroidery floss
- Merry, Merry, Merry stamp set (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink pad (Tsukineko)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Nestabilities Classic Scalloped LG dies (Spellbinders): Circles; Rectangles
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System (Spellbinders)
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Adhesive dots: foam; clear mini
- 1. Die cut scalloped circles. Using Crop-A-Dile, punch hole and set eyelet in top of each tag. Tie cord through holes.
- 2. Die cut smaller rectangles, using photo as guide. Stamp images, let ink dry, then color with markers. Adhere to tags with foam dots.
- 3. Tie floss through buttons; adhere with clear dots.
by AJ Otto for Unity Stamp Co.