Beauty of the Season Hostess Gift
size: label, 3-1/4”x4”; card, 1-7/8”x2-1/8”
- Waterproof Labels (Gina K. Designs)
- White cardstock
- Pink silk ribbon, 1-1/4” (May Arts)
- Silver metallic cord
soap, water, towel
- Festive Frame stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
- Lined acrylic stamp block, 4”x6” or 6”x6”
- Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black dye (Tsukineko); Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Peeled Paint (Ranger)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International): Cardinal (R59); Coral (R35); Tender Pink (RV13); Pale Cherry Pink (R11); Yellow Green (YG03); Grayish Olive (G94); Warm Gray (W3)
- Sponge daubers
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Inkadinkado Stamp-a-ma-jig stamp positioner (EK Success Brands)
- 1. Soak label from wine bottle with warm water and a dab of dish soap, as needed. Dry bottle.
- 2. Remove one waterproof label from sheet and place on accompanying worksheet; this keeps remaining labels clean.
- 3. Align frame image on acrylic block and ink Tuxedo Black; stamp clear positioner mat. Using positioner, line up mat over label to ensure centered design; rectangular frame will not transfer to label. Leaving positioner in place, re-ink stamp, remove clear mat and stamp label. Stamp black sentiment at center.
- 4. Using photo as guide, color images and oval frame with markers. Designer Tip: Any coloring medium will remain waterproof on these labels.
- 5. Use daubers to sponge label Antique Linen from just inside frame out toward edges, then sponge edges Peeled Paint. Remove label from worksheet and carefully apply to bottle. Tie ribbon bow around neck.
- 6. Cut 2-1/8”x3-3/4” white cardstock piece; score and fold in half. Ink one corner of poinsettia image black, including frame, and stamp onto card front. Color and ink in same way as wine label, omitting Peeled Paint. Punch hole in card corner, insert silver cord and tie around bottle over bow.
by AJ Otto for Unity Stamp Co.